Reblogging ‘cause I need this close at hand….fuck, I just made a pun.
Because almost everyone could use a few tips about drawing hands…
Who says you need to order carry out for fried rice?
- 1/2 Cup brown whole grain rice
- Onion, Diced
- Carrots, Diced
- 1 Egg
- Olive Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Steam Rice for 45 min, add a little bit of vinegar with the water to make sticky
- Dice veggies, throw into pan with oil
- Throw on rice and cake down
- Cook for 4-5 min on medium-high heat
- Flip/Mix Rice
- Cook for another 4-5 min
- Move the rice over for the scrambled egg, dice and mix as the egg cooks
- Throw on soy sauce, let simmer for ~30-45 seconds
- Eat :3
LET ME TELL YOU A THING IM THE BEST AT FRIED RICE! IM THE MOTHERFUCKING KING OF FRIED RICE!
alrighty here’s my guide to drawing eye makeup! hope y’all find it useful and stay tuned for a guide to drawing lipstick ovo
How To Make Your Own Nail Polish - in any color!
- Use a butter knife to scrape eyeshadow out of its container (You can use old/cheap eyeshadow) and crush it up on a piece of paper so that it’s in a powder consistency
- Using a bottle of clear nail polish, roll your paper into the shape of a funnel and add the eyeshadow into the bottle. You might want to empty come of clear nail polish out before so it doesn’t overflow (or use nail polish that’s opened already)
- Use a toothpick to mix up the color into the bottle. Shake until all the powder is evenly distributed.
- Paint your nails!
So you want to make an OC?: A Masterpost of Ways to Create, Develop, and Make Good OCs!
i made this masterpost in hopes that it helps you in making your own OCs ah;; it can also apply to developing RP characters i suppose! if you’d like to add more resources then go for it sugar pea (´ヮ`)!
How to Write Better OCs:
- basic tips on how to make your oc even better
- tragic backstory? learn how to write one/make yours great
- writing specific characters
- a wordier, great guide on how to develop your character
- kick out those vague descriptions and make them AWESOME
- how to actually make an OC
- Q&A (to develop characters)
- more Q&As
- giving your character a backstory
- how to write an attractive character
- adding more racial diversity
- avoiding tokenism, AKA, how to add diversity to your cast not just because you “need” it
- writing sexuality and gender expression (doesnt include non binary, if you have a good ref to that, please add on!)
- masterpost on writing more diversity into your story
- cultures of the world
- guides to drawing different ethnicities (not just a great art reference, but also really helpful in appearance descriptions!)
Mary Sue/Gary Stu
- Test to see if your character is a Sue
- Explains subdivisions of Sues/Stus
- Powerful Characters Don’t Have to Be Sues
- villain generator
- need an evil sounding name for your evil character? bam
- villain archetypes
- what’s your villain’s motive for being a villain?
- character perceptions (What your character thinks of themselves and what others think of them)
- how to write strong relationships between two characters
- 8 ways to write better characters and develop their relationships with others
- OCxLove Interest Handbook
- develop your couple with good ol’ Q&A!
- how to write realistic relationships
- how to write relatives for your characters (this is more OC related to a canon character, but will help in writing family members in general)
- 12 common archetypes
- 8 archetypes for male/female characters
- female archetypes (goes pretty indepth from two main categories)
- a list of archetypes
- tips for better design
- basic appearance generator
- pinterest board for character design (includes NSFW and images of skeletons/exposed muscle (?) so tread carefully!)
- clothing ref masterpost
- give your character better powers
- a list of professions
- proactive vs reactive characters
- positive and negative traits
- interest generator
- skills generator
- motivation generator
- 123 ideas for character flaws
- list of phobias
again, this is to help inspire you or help establish your OCs! i hope you get a lot of info and help from this ahh ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ
Lembas Bread (Lord of the Rings “authentic” Elvish bread)
2 ½ cups of flour
1 tablespoon of baking powder
¼ teaspoon of salt
½ cup of butter
1/3 cup of brown sugar
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
½ teaspoon honey
2/3 cup of heavy whipping cream
½ teaspoon of vanilla
Preheat oven to 425F. Mix the flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Add the butter and mix with a well till fine granules (easiest way is with an electric mixer). Then add the sugar and cinnamon, and mix them thoroughly.
Finally add the cream, honey, and vanilla and stir them in with a fork until a nice, thick dough forms.
Roll the dough out about 1/2 in thickness. Cut out 3-inch squares and transfer the dough to a cookie sheet.Criss-cross each square from corner-to-corner with a knife, lightly (not cutting through the dough).
Bake for about 12 minutes or more (depending on the thickness of the bread) until it is set and lightly golden.
***Let cool completely before eating, this bread tastes better room temperature and dry. Also for more flavor you can add more cinnamon or other spices***
as someone who has baked these A LOT
They are REALLY GOOD
and I am reblogging this because I KEEP LOSING MY RECIPE
UNICEF’s Tap Project essentially means that FOR EVERY MINUTE YOU DON’T USE YOUR PHONE, A DAYS WORTH OF WATER WILL BE GIVEN TO A CHILD IN NEED. The sponsor for this event is Giorgio Armani.
All you have to do is go to uniceftapproject.org ON YOUR PHONE and let the timer run and you will be helping a child in need! FRESH WATER IS VERY IMPORTANT AND YET IT IS NOT AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE. Please do this because it is quite easy to do and won’t cost you a thing!
Note: For those of you who find it hard to avoid using your phone, I suggest you run it while you sleep. :) Thank you!
A mouth-watering fuck-ton of gun references.
Before you draw any gun, be absolutely certain you are familiar with the parts of a gun. That sounds cliché and dumb, but if you end up wondering “Why does this thing look so shitty?” it’s probably ‘cause you don’t know how a gun works. Know how it moves and what fits in where. And please know where the hands are placed when firing!!! If you hold a gun at the wrong place, you can lose a finger! Don’t know enough about guns, let alone what type to utilize? Here (the Glock and the “Frag Nade” are mixed up):
And if you’re pro on guns, here’s an orgasmic list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_firearms
And if you wanna get a little creative:
I’m always a fan of the minigun………
[From various sources]
An aweing fuck-ton of human eye references.
Image (1) ConceptCookie
Image (2) qinni
Image (3) sariel367
Image (4) nimbus-mage
Image (5) reference-library
Image (6) ‘The Principles of Drawing' (book) by Gerard De Lairesse
Image (7) benskywalking
Image (8) tod22
Image (9) Making Comics (book) Scott McClouds
Image (10) fairymascot